Saving on Color Copies
– Reduce the number of color printers available in your organization.
– Assign color printing to large volume printers that generally have a lower cost per click.
– Provide restricted access to color printing.
– If the color printing needs of your organization are minimal, consider outsourcing the printing to a local copy shop.
– Encourage conservative printing habits in employees, including printing on color paper instead of relying on color prints, and printing in b&w whenever possible.
– Track the number of documents printed in color, ensuring the employees in your organization are aware they are accountable for whatever they print — at least color prints.
These strategies can help minimize the expenditure you could face from your color copier in Los Angeles.