If you ar then you may be confused about what you need to look for. There are a lot of things to consider when picking the right lease. You need to do your part to have an idea of what you want before speaking with a representative. This will help put you in a better place to not get taken advantage of.
- Do you need color printing or will monochrome be fine?
- What is the average print or copy job that you expect to be doing?
- What do you think your monthly usage will be?
- Do you need different media types for different jobs?
- Is security important to you?
- Is mobile capabilities important to your business?
- How many people will be using your office machine?
Having answers to questions like these will help you have an idea of what you need. From there you need to start talking with a representative and negotiating a lease. This can be a daunting task, but that’s why we recommend seeing our experts at Copier Los Angeles. We have the knowledgeable and patient staff you want to be working with when it’s your first time starting a copier lease.