When people are looking at new technology they typically want to get the newest, and greatest thing. However, that’s not always an option for everyone. Even if you have the money you might not want to spend it on the most expensive thing just because you can. Buying a used copier can be a great option for certain people and businesses. There are pros and cons to both options, but it’s up to you to decide what’s best for your business.
Pros to leasing a copier
- Lower upfront cost. Monthly payments cut down on how much money you need to get started.
- Newer technology that can be useful for your business.
- Easy to get parts and maintain
Cons to leasing a copier
- Monthly payments and obligations to a leasing company
Pros to Buying a used copier
- One-time payment. No monthly payments mean you don’t have to be beholden to monthly payments.
- It’s truly yours to own. You don’t need to work with a leasing company
- You can still get continued maintenance even without a lease contract
Cons to buying a used copier
- The copier may break down. Even though you can still get maintenance, it may break down more often.
- Parts may be harder to come by. If your copier is discontinued it will become hard to get it working again.
- Heavy up-front cost.
We understand if you still have questions about leasing and renting a copier. Please give us a call at Copier Las Angeles to learn more about what’s best for you. Our representatives would be happy to work with you and find an option that works for your business.