Starting your first copier lease can be a bit scary. Copier leases are long term contracts that your business relies on. This means that its extremely important to get something that is going to help your business grow without exceeding your budget. If you are not sure where to start then you are not alone. Here are some questions to ask yourself when starting a new copier lease.
- What features do I know I cannot do without?
- Do I need color capabilities?
- How many people will be using my machine?
- How long of a lease am I looking for?
- What does my average print job look like?
Questions like these will start to give you a good idea about what you should be looking for. Choosing the right machine is a big part of this process and having a good idea about what you need is always beneficial.
Next, do some research about common mistakes made by people on other leases. Do some research and learn about copier leases.
- Learn about automatic rollover
- Know the common lease lengths and prices
- Find tricks that are common in copier leases
- Understand your responsibilities
Arming yourself with knowledge before talking with someone is the best way to avoid getting a bad deal. You don’t want to get yourself into a bad lease that you can’t get out of. That’s why you want to have a good idea of what you want before talking with a salesperson who can steer your decision in a bad direction.